Thursday, September 1, 2011

GEOGRAPHY - JOKES

 GEOGRAPHY - JOKES

Teacher: Where is the English Channel?
Pupil: I don't know, my TV doesn't pick it up

Teacher: What can you tell me about the Dead Sea?
Pupil: Dead?, I didn't even know he was sick!

"It's clear" said the teacher, "That you haven't studied your geography. What's your excuse?" "Well, my dad says the world is changing every day . So I decided to wait until it settles down!"

Pupil: My teacher was mad with me because I didn't know where the Rockies were.
Mother: Well next time remember where you put things!

Teacher: Why is the Mississippi such an unusual river?
Pupil: Because it has four eyes and can't see!

What are the small rivers that run into the Nile?
The juve-niles!

Teacher: What are the Great Plains?
Pupil: 747, Concorde and F-16!

Teacher: Is Lapland heavily populated?
Class: No, there are not many Lapps to the mile!

Teacher: Name an animal that lives in Lapland!
Pupil: A reindeer
Teacher: Good, now name another.
Class: Another reindeer!

The teacher of the earth science class was lecturing on map reading.
After explaining about latitude, longitude, degrees and minutes the teacher asked, "Suppose I asked you to meet me for lunch at 23 degrees, 4 minutes north latitude and 45 degrees, 15 minutes east longitude...?"
After a confused silence, a voice volunteered, "I guess you'd be eating alone."

Teacher asked George: how can you prove the earth is round?
George replied: I can't. Besides, I never said it was.

Teacher : What is further away, Australia or the Moon ?
Pupil   : Australia, you can see the Moon at night !

Teacher : Why does you geography exam have a big zero over it.
Pupil   : It's not a zero, the teacher ran out of stars, so she gave me a moon instead !

Teacher : What is an island ?
Pupil   : A piece of land surrounded by water except on one side.
Teacher :On one side ?
Pupil   : Yes, on top !
   
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment