Thursday, September 1, 2011

HOMEWORK - JOKES

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------         

                       HOMEWORK - JOKES

Teacher: Where is your homework?
Pupil: I lost it fighting this kid who said you weren't the best teacher in the school

Teacher: Where is your homework?
Pupil: I was mugged on the way to school and the mugger took everything I had

Teacher: Where is your homework?
Pupil: Our puppy toilet trained on it

Teacher: Where is your homework?
Pupil: I didn't do it because I didn't want to add to your already heavy workload.

Teacher: Where is your homework?
Pupil: My little sister ate it!

Teacher: Where is your homework?
Pupil: Some aliens from outer space borrowed it so they could study how the human brain worked

Teacher: Where is your homework?
Pupil: I loaned it to a friend, but he suddenly moved away

Teacher: Where is your homework?
Pupil: Our furnace stopped working and we had to burn it to stop ourselves from freezing

Teacher: Where is your homework?
Pupil: I put it in a safe, but lost the combination!

Teacher: Did your parents help you with these homework problems?
Pupil: No I got them all wrong by myself!

A little girl came home from school and said to her mother, "Mommy, today in school I was punished for something that I didn't do."The mother exclaimed, "But that's terrible! I'm going to have a talk with your teacher about this ... by the way, what was it that you didn't do?"
The little girl replied, "My homework."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment